thinkingaboutit

Thoughts from time to time, loosely linked to writing and/or the arts. A place to connect with like-minded folks.

Name:
Location: Southern California, United States

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exhilarating

The comments have been wonderful - thank you!

And yes, writing these pieces has been an exhilarating experience. The words have come rushing out and onto the screen, and then I have pulled back, and revised and re-written. I am re-discovering the joy of writing, and see these as my stepping stones, like the woman in the entries. But for me, they are surely leading me to something positive. At least, that's the plan. I am thinking of working more closely and more inwardly now, and of not sharing yet what comes next. Too personal? To close to home? Maybe. But also I think that it is important for me to write more cohesively, rather than succumbing to the temptation of just dashing off little bits. The summer is coming, and with it, oodles and oceans of time to work on all of this. Ooooh. I'm excited.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky to have stepped over from other blogs at this moment into a series of beautifully wrought little cameos. Lovely, poetic writing and such an apt, insightful glimpse into that dark/light psyche. I join the other readers who are as excited as you are.
*debbi*

7:56 PM  
Blogger Erin Berger Guendelsberger said...

Hi, Vicki! Sorry to be absent from your blog for several weeks. Imagine my joy when I returned today and found a collection of well-written, well-thought entries! I've enjoyed reading your short prose very much. Beatiful! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see this all in a story some time. I also enjoyed reading your earlier entries!

9:29 AM  
Blogger V said...

Aww, V. You`ve got your muse on!
the other V

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home